Featured Not resolved
3.4
Style and Design

I bought a PS4 Dualshock controller that was supposed to be new according to their own description.It was the best price I found even with shipping.

When I finally received the controller, it appeared to be well used. So, I complained to the company. They told me my order was an "open box" item and if I was not happy, I could return it. They gave me an RMA number, but last time I checked, that was going to cost me shipping to send it back.

That would basically negate the money I saved on my purchase. I replied asking for a prepaid mailer or send me a "new" controller, since that is what I paid for, along with a prepaid mailer, and I would send the old one back. That went unanswered. So, I filed a complaint with the BBB.

This is my first and last purchase from N1 Wireless.BTW, it's still unresolved after three weeks.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with N1 Wireless?

Comments

Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more