N1 Wireless - Bought new and received used.
I bought a PS4 Dualshock controller that was supposed to be new according to their own description.It was the best price I found even with shipping.
When I finally received the controller, it appeared to be well used. So, I complained to the company. They told me my order was an "open box" item and if I was not happy, I could return it. They gave me an RMA number, but last time I checked, that was going to cost me shipping to send it back.
That would basically negate the money I saved on my purchase. I replied asking for a prepaid mailer or send me a "new" controller, since that is what I paid for, along with a prepaid mailer, and I would send the old one back. That went unanswered. So, I filed a complaint with the BBB.
This is my first and last purchase from N1 Wireless.BTW, it's still unresolved after three weeks.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dualshock Controller
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."