N1 Wireless - Bought new and received used.
I bought a PS4 Dualshock controller that was supposed to be new according to their own description.It was the best price I found even with shipping.
When I finally received the controller, it appeared to be well used. So, I complained to the company. They told me my order was an "open box" item and if I was not happy, I could return it. They gave me an RMA number, but last time I checked, that was going to cost me shipping to send it back.
That would basically negate the money I saved on my purchase. I replied asking for a prepaid mailer or send me a "new" controller, since that is what I paid for, along with a prepaid mailer, and I would send the old one back. That went unanswered. So, I filed a complaint with the BBB.
This is my first and last purchase from N1 Wireless.BTW, it's still unresolved after three weeks.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dualshock Controller
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."