Purchase two Jawbone Era bluetooths from N1 Wireless of which one was defective. . As I live in Canada, I received the items just as there 15-day "dead-on-arrival" coverage expired. Although N1 Wireless claims that the items they sold is covered by the manufacturer's one-year limited warranty (and I was directed by N1 Wireless to make a claim to the manufacturer), in fact, N1 Wireless is not an authorized seller thus there is no manufacturer's warranty. Subsequent attempts to contact N1 Wireless to receive a replacement unit or a refund went unanswered.

Upon recent of these two items, it appears that they are "open box" or refurbished items although their website description makes one assume that they are new items.

I do not recommend purchasing items from N1 Wireless.

Review about: N1 Wireless Warranty.

Had an Experience with N1 Wireless?

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #605494

I bought a new HTC from N1 Wireless and they sent me a beat up phone with chipped screen and power drained battery.The phone is so beat up, you can't even call it used phone...

I wished I would have Google about the companies reputation before I bought the phone!Don't buy anything from N1 wireless if you read this!!!!!