*** this company.For 7 days I have been trying to call and email.

Not one reply. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. *** this company. For 7 days I have been trying to call and email.

Not one reply.

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.ADAM JONES

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at N1 Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $180 and wants N1 Wireless to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by N1 Wireless for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with N1 Wireless?

Comments